This weekend, The Big Apple is going to be the place to look to for the latest 3D printing news!
3D Printshow is a massive expo starring innovative players from a wide range of backgrounds, who are doing amazing work with 3D printing. (Technology, design, feature films, music, fashion, art, medical... you get the idea.)
Among some of the featured artists are:
- The world renown Joshua Harker with his laser-sintered headdresses and Tangle Series that we touched on in an earlier article.
- Our good friends from Formlabs.
- Marble Sculptor turned 3D printer Dann Chetrit.
- The breath-taking work of Sophie Kahn.
- Our feature from yesterday, Robocop's sleek new 3D printed gear!
- And many many more.
You can still get tickets for the event at www.3DPrintshow.com