Missed the Class? No worries we have you covered! Sign up below to get access to the video replay for free.
There is also time to learn from Gio in person! We have seats available for our upcoming VR Sculpting Workshop in Los Angeles. Check out the Workshop website for more information: link
- General VR Sculpting overview.
- Using VR in a professional setting.
- How to effectively sculpt form in Oculus Medium.
- Differences between VR sculpting and digital solutions like ZBrush & Maya.
- 30 minute VR Sculpting DEMO.
- 30 minute Q&A session with the instructor
Meet your Instructor
Gio will talk about the advantages of using VR Sculpting to your Character Creation workflows.
Giovanni Nakpil is profoundly influenced by the magic of sci-fi and horror films. His multidisciplinary career led him to various art positions across the country, such as digital model supervisor at Industrial Light and Magic (ILM).
Giovanni has worked on principal creatures for "Star Trek" and "The Avengers," among other notable Hollywood films. He has also designed and built video game assets for Valve Corporation.
Giovanni currently works at Oculus, where he is helping to define virtual reality and explore the medium's possibilities within entertainment and education.